The health and wellbeing of our clients, staff, families and community is our number one priority. You can feel confident in your treatment at In Stride Health Clinic. We follow strict infection control standards and during this time, have implemented additional processes in response to the Covid-19 situation. When you come to In Stride, you can feel confident you are in safe hands and expect: - All clients are screened to ensure they haven’t travelled to affected countries, had contact with infected persons with Covid-19 or are showing signs of Covid-19.
- None of our staff have travelled overseas in the last 5 months and none of our staff will work when sick (which may result in us needing to move your appointment).
- That our therapists practise strict infection control processes including appropriate hand washing and drying techniques between every client. Our staff have recently completed professional development with Hand Hygiene Australia to ensure they all are compliant with their technique.
- All of our treatment areas and equipment with hard surfaces including treatment beds and pilates machines are cleaned with clinical grade disinfectant wipes between clients.
- Additional hand sanitiser is available in the clinic for your use.
- We will be rescheduling all clients who are unwell. If you have a cough, fever or are otherwise unwell, please contact us to move your appointment until you are well. We appreciate >24 hours notice to allow us to fit other clients in. If you need to change your appointment, we will endeavour to support you remotely with advice and get you in as soon as you have medical clearance.
- We are well informed and keeping up to date daily with the Coronavirus situation. We will adapt our service as required if the situation changes.
Thank you for your cooperation
Kath and Lou (Directors)